Posting to Facebook Events with TinyTorch is easy =)
We put together a quick video tutorial demonstrating the process. And if you prefer, we also have a step-by-step list of the process below.
1) To begin, please visit this page: https://app.tinytorch.com/account/social
2) On the right-hand side of the page select the blue "Add Social Account" button
3) A drop-down menu will appear. Select "Event"
4) If this is your first time connecting, Facebook will give you three dialogue boxes. On the second box, make sure that "Public" is selected from the drop-down menu. Select "Okay" on all three Facebook permission boxes
5) Select the desired Facebook Event that you want to schedule a post to
6) Now visit the explore page, https://app.tinytorch.com/explore, and click on an image to share
7) A pop-up will appear with the image. On the bottom-right corner will be a pink share button, click on that
8) Select the social network that you want to post to immediately above the image
9) Once you have added a custom message you may chose to publish the post now, or schedule it for later. When you are ready, select the pink "Schedule" button
10) If you have done everything correctly, you may view your scheduled posts here: https://app.tinytorch.com/account/scheduled-posts
11) Your post is scheduled to be published. Sit back and relax! If you have any more questions please email us at Support@TinyTorch.com