Great question! Here are the steps to adjust the your post visibility and privacy settings for a post once it has been published to Facebook.
Note, this will affect all posts that have already been published to Facebook, and/or will be published to Facebook in the future. You can change this setting at any time.
Here are the steps from a desktop computer:
1) Please visit this page: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
2) Please locate the TinyTorch App
3) Click on the TinyTorch app and a box will pop up
4) At the top of the box, there is an option called "App visibility and post audience"
5) Select the post-visibility option that best suits your needs. We highly recommend selecting the "Public" option to avoid complications when posting to Facebook.